- I became a massage therapist so that I could be a blessing to other lives.
- I love being able to help restore the mind, body, and soul
- In the future, I'd like to continue in the chiropractic field, helping patients with their well being.
- Modalities Include: Swedish, Reflexology, Custom Therapeutic, Prenatal, and Deep Tissue.
- I became interested in massage when I saw the benefits it brought to me when I worked in another job that was physically and emotionally stressful.
- As I began school and recruit my friends and family as clients, I was amazed at the different conditions massage was able to improve
- I knew I had found my place in life – helping others
- I was looking for a career that gave me a sense of purpose
- Being a Massage Therapist has been very calming and rewarding
- I have a passion for helping those in pain, whether its recovering from an injury or suffering from stress